Timings at Slough Medical Centre
Monday To Friday: Visit anytime between 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: Visit anytime between 9 AM to 12 Noon
Sunday: Visit anytime between 9 AM to 12 Noon
Bank Holidays: Visit anytime between 9 am to 12 noon, subject to change.
- Please click here Find us – Hasu Diagnostics to see the location and the opening times of the Slough Medical Centre and Heathrow testing centre.
- Book your onsite test by filling out the booking form on this page. Please remember to enter the same exact details found in the passport.
- On the next page, you can click on “ADD” to book more than one person in the same order.
- Once the payment is completed, the order is confirmed. You will receive an order confirmation with the order number to your booking email address.
- Please visit your chosen centre, during the opening times. You can visit anytime within the opening hours of your chosen centre.
- Ensure your onsite visit coincides with the sample date and time being within the country’s entry requirement.
- Mention your order number and confirm the identity/names of the people being tested. Your test kits will then be registered on the system, by our team members.
- You will be given the RT-PCR test kit, to take the self-test as written in the Instructions provided, and return the test kit back.
- The test result will be sent directly to your booking email address (the email you have used for placing the order), on the same day between 7 pm and 10 pm.
- You can also pick up your test kit in advance, once you have an order number. In this instance, when you do the self-test, ensure that you fill out the registration card (purple colour) and register the test kit online on our website. Once you register the test kit, then drop off the sample along with the registration card at your chosen centre (Slough or Heathrow) before the closing times.
- Any sample drop-offs after the closing time must be booked and paid as an Emergency RT-PCR test in advance with a booking time slot at the Slough medical centre. An email must also be sent to email@example.com to confirm the out-of-hours sample drop-offs.
- Book a Slough medical centre appointment on our website for Sunday and Bank Holiday appointments.
- For tests between 8am to 9am (Monday to Saturday), after 5pm (weekdays) and after 12 noon (weekends), please book an appointment date and time, by choosing the out of hours Emergency service at our Slough centre.