Results will be available the same day between 7 pm to 10 pm, once we receive your Test Kit in our Slough laboratory.
OFF-SITE / POSTAL SERVICE:
- For queries relating to when to take tests or which tests are valid for a specific country, please look up the rules for your country of interest online or on the www.gov.uk website.
- Book your Postal Fit to fly RT-PCR test by filling out the booking form on this page. Please remember to enter the same exact details found in the passport. Book your tests well in advance of your departure date.
- On the next page, you can click on “ADD” to book more than one person in the same order.
- Ensure you accurately enter the complete shipping address.
- Once the payment is completed, the order is confirmed. You will receive an order confirmation with the order number to your booking email address.
- The Fit to fly RT-PCR test kit will be delivered to your shipping address by Royal Mail. Book well in advance of your travel date.
- Once you receive your test kit, take the self-test as instructed, and ensure the sample date and time are within the country’s entry requirement. When you do the test, ensure that you fill out the registration card (purple colour) and “register the test” kit online on our website. Once you register the test kit, then place the sample along with the registration card in the pre-paid return envelope and seal it. Then post the envelope in your nearest priority red post box.
- Email the tracking number and order number for your swab test kit to [email protected].
- Once your Sample is received in our Slough laboratory, then your sample will be processed for testing. Hasu Diagnostics has its’ own state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Results will be available the same day between 7 pm to 10 pm, once we receive your Test Kit in our Slough laboratory.
- The test result and certificate will be sent directly to your email (the email you have used for placing the order), between 7 pm and 10 pm.
- The certificate can also be accessed by logging into “Download Your Results” on our website. Our certificates are UK Government approved, accepted by all the airlines, and have a QR code.
- If you are ordering your test to be sent to a hotel/bed & breakfast, or any other type of establishment with multiple occupancies, please be sure to inform them prior to your arrival to ensure you can retrieve it successfully.
- Please note that Royal Mail does not operate on Sundays and Public Bank Holidays. Saturday postings do not guarantee a Monday delivery.
- Please allow for 1-2 working days for delivery if ordered before 3.00 pm Monday-Friday and 11.00 am on Saturday. Note: Sundays and Public Bank Holidays are not counted as working days.
- We will aim but do not guarantee to deliver your test kit within 1 working day of the day on which you place your order. Royal Mail will aim but does not guarantee to deliver your postal sample back to us, within 1 working day of the day on which you post your parcel.
- So please ensure your postal sample arrives at our Slough medical centre in time, even if it means arranging alternative ways, including in-person drop-offs, using other couriers, or upgrading to Special Delivery, to get your result to meet your travel entry requirements.
- Our Slough medical centre address is Hasu Diagnostics, Manor Park Medical Centre, 2 Lerwick Drive, Slough SL1 3XU
** Discount automatically added to your cart
For Travellers, please enter your Passport Number.
If you require a fit-to-fly certificate and you do not provide your passport number, the certificate will not be valid for travel.
On days when strike action is taking place, Royal Mail says it will deliver as many Special Delivery and Track 24 parcels as possible, but it cannot guarantee delivery of all special delivery items by 9 am or 1 pm the next day. Items posted the day before, during, or in the days after any strike action will be subject to delay.