- For queries relating to when to take tests or which tests are valid for a specific country, please look up the rules for your country of interest online or on the www.gov.uk website.
- Book your Postal Fit to fly Antigen (Lateral Flow) test by filling out the booking form on this page. Please remember to enter the same exact details found in the passport.
- On the next page, you can click on “ADD” to book more than one person in the same order.
- Ensure you accurately enter the complete shipping address.
- Once the payment is completed, the order is confirmed. You will receive an order confirmation with the order number to your booking email address.
- The Antigen test kit will be delivered to your shipping address by Royal Mail.
- Fill out the (orange colour) Antigen/ Lateral Flow test card, take the self-test, and ensure the sample date and time are within the country’s entry requirement.
- Once you have done the test, place your rapid test strip onto the area specified on the test card. After 30 minutes from the sample time, take a photo of the designated photo area.
- Then please upload the photo of the test result, ensuring it is 30 minutes after the sample time, on our website Hasu Diagnostics: “Activate/Register Your Kit”.
- If you are experiencing difficulties, email a photo of your lateral flow result (strip) and test card filled out with your details to [email protected]
- The test result and certificate will be sent directly to your booking email address (the email you have used for placing the order), within 30-60 minutes from the time of uploading the photo of your test result. A dedicated team member will email the result certificates every day between 9 am to 5 pm.
- Our certificates are UK Government approved, accepted by all the airlines, and have a QR code.
- Please book well in advance and allow for 1-2 working days for delivery if ordered before 3.00 pm Monday-Friday and 11.00 am on Saturday.
- Please note that Royal Mail does not operate on Sundays and Public Bank Holidays. Saturday postings do not guarantee a Monday delivery. We will aim but do not guarantee to deliver your test kit within 1 working day of the day on which you place your order.
For Travellers, please enter your Passport Number.
If you require a fit to fly certificate and do not provide your passport number, the certificate will not be valid for travelling.
On days when strike action is taking place, Royal Mail says it will deliver as many Special Delivery and Track 24 parcels as possible, but it cannot guarantee delivery of all special delivery items by 9 am or 1 pm the next day. Items posted the day before, during, or in the days after any strike action will be subject to delay.