Timings at Slough Medical Centre
Monday To Friday: Visit anytime between 9 am to 5 pm (After 5 pm Book the Emergency test only at Slough Medical Centre)
Saturday: Visit anytime between 9 AM to 12 Noon (After 12 Noon Book the Emergency test only at Slough Medical Centre)
Sunday: Visit anytime between 9 AM to 12 Noon (After 12 Noon Book the Emergency test only at Slough Medical Centre)
Bank Holidays: Visit anytime between 9 am to 12 noon, subject to change.
- Please click here Find us – Hasu Diagnostics to see the location and opening times of the Slough Medical Centre
- Book your onsite test by filling out the booking form on this page. Please remember to enter the same exact details found in the passport.
- On the next page, you can click on “ADD” to book more than one person in the same order.
- Once the payment is completed, the order is confirmed. You will receive an order confirmation with the order number to your booking email address.
- Please visit your chosen centre, during the opening times. You can visit anytime within the opening hours of your chosen centre.
- Mention your order number and confirm the identity/names of the people being tested. Your test kits will then be registered on the system, by our team members.
- You will be given the Antigen test kit, take the self-test as instructed by our team member, and return the test kit back.
- The test result will be sent directly to your booking email address (the email you have used for placing the order), on the same day within 30 to 60 minutes.
- You can also pick up your test kit in advance, once you have an order number. Fill out the (orange colour) Antigen/ Lateral Flow test card, take the self-test.
- The results will be sent to you by email or can also be accessed by logging into “Download Your Results” on our website.