Collection Centre Service:
- Please click here Find us – Hasu Diagnostics to see the location and cut-off times of the different collection centres.
- Book a collection centre test from our website.
- Once the order is placed. You will receive an order confirmation with the order number to your booking email address.
- You can pick up your test kit in advance, once you have an order number.
- Please visit your chosen collection centre, during the collection times. Mention your order number and confirm the identity/names of the people being tested. Collect the Antigen/Lateral Flow test kit.
- Once you have done the test, place your rapid test strip onto the area specified on the test card. After 30 minutes from the sample time, take a photo of the designated photo area.
- Then please upload the photo of the test result, ensuring it is 30 minutes after the sample time, on our website Hasu Diagnostics: “Activate/Register Your Kit.
- The test result will be sent directly to your booking email address (the email you have used for placing the order), within 30-60 minutes from the time of uploading the photo of your test result. A dedicated team member will email the result certificates every day between 9 am to 5 pm.
- The results can also be accessed by logging into “Download Your Results” on our website.
SUNDAY: All Collection Centres are CLOSED, except the Slough medical centre (9 am to 2 pm). Book a Slough medical centre appointment on our website for Sunday and Bank Holiday appointments.If you require a fit-to-fly certificate and do not provide your passport number, the certificate will not be valid for your travel.